The American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese greatly appreciates the support of our benefactors and wisely uses the resources that have been entrusted to support its vital ministries and apostolates.
To assist you in your desire to support the Diocese through the Distinguished Diocesan Donors Program we are please to provide the following resources:
The Distinguished Diocesan Donor program is carefully governed by The American Carpatho-Russian Diocese Board of Trustees. Financial accountability is of the upmost importance to them. Therefore, they are committed to maintaining low administrative costs so that a majority of your donations go directly to the ministries and apostolates. In 2011, only 8.5% of resources were spent on fundraising and administrative costs leaving approximately, 91.5% of the DDD Program resources being spent on our ministries.
Donor Bill of Rights
American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese has adopted the Donor Bill of Rights put forth by The
Association of Fundraising Professionals. Please review your rights as a donor,
should you have questions, please contact the diocese at 814-539-9143.
Brochures, Forms and Reports
DDD Brochure (PDF Format)
Mail in Donation Form (PDF Format)
Adobe Acrobat Reader is Required to Open These Files
Board of Trustee member, Anthony Horbal, Jr., at the 2010 Sobor Presentation
speaking on the newly revamped Distinguished Diocesan Donor Program.
This text will be replaced